Contact Us

Think carefully before securing other debts against your home or property. Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

If you have a complaint or dispute with us, you are entitled to make a complaint. We have a complaints procedure that is available on request. If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us either in writing, by telephone or email. Please be assured we treat complaints seriously. For your protection if you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service ('FOS'). Please see the following link for further details:

Stuart Nunn Mortgages LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are entered on the FCA Register No 753230 at The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some aspects of commercial mortgages and buy to let arrangements. The guidance and/or advice contained within the website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at customers in the UK.

Link to the Government website 'The Money Advice Service'

Registered in England and Wales No. OC412240 Registered Address: 2 Dukes Court, 54-62 Newmarket Road, Cambridge, CB5 8DZ.